Welcome to my blog. I plan to do occasional posts before I set off and then every
few days on the trip.
On May 12th 2012 I will be dipping the rear wheel of my bike
into the Pacific Ocean
in Los Angeles and heading for the Atlantic in Boston.
I am funding the trip myself, however I am seeking sponsorship for The Multiple Sclerosis
Society. Please consider supporting my sponsorship by clicking on the "Sponsor me " link.
Note all of your donation will be going to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

I am looking forward to this great challenge and hope you find my blog of interest.
Please enter your email details on the right to receive updates. Thanks

Friday 22 June 2012

80 miles long Lake Erie to Hamburg New York

We set off after a great rest day in Erie and crossed over into New York State.




The roads were good and a nice gentle breeze. The lakeside is very pretty




-


An old lighthouse by the side of the lake


As we are in more built up areas there are more places to stop for lunch.







This was one portion of raspberry cake. It served eight hungry cyclists.

A good days riding. One week today this great adventure will be over.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Commerce Pl,Hamburg,United States

No comments: